Friday, April 24, 2009

... starting a blog

Okay, so basically this post is just a starter post so that I can mentally get the ball rolling on this. So why have I decided to join the millions of others out there who feel the need to constantly share their thoughts with the world? Personally, I just feel the need to rant and rave about stuff every now and then. Usually it's along the lines of things I feel are being overrated, or things that never seemed to get the acknowledgement they deserve.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to be putting up here, but most likely it's going to review entertainment generally. I'm largely a cinephile, so odds are it's going to be lots of movie reviews, but I will probably end up talking about all kinds of products, and since i studied marketing in undergrad, advertising as well.

At any rate, if you're reading this it's probably because you're either a friend of mine or you stumbled across this looking for something to keep you occupied during some down time at work. At any rate, I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment