Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm Actually Showing My Photography in Public


Sorry about the late notice on this one but this Friday, (4/30/10) I'm going to be participating in the UrbanCincy Visual Showcase as part of the Final Friday gallery walk. It goes from 6pm-10pm at 1220 Vine Street, where the A Lucky Step furniture store used to be. It's right across the street from Lavomatic, and two storefronts north of Senate.

Basically after all of the photography I've been doing over the years, I decided I really needed to start showing it to people outside my list of Facebook friends. Randy Simes, editor of UrbanCincy.com put me in contact with Jake Mecklenborg and Jeremy Mosher who are also going to be showcasing their video work and photography.

My work is primarily shots from around the uptown and downtown areas of Cincinnati, all shot in a variety of photography styles, most of them on film. (Yes, film!) The framed prints are for sale at $65 each, but I'll gladly take orders for reprints.

Also, I'd like to offer a special thanks to Mickey DeSilvia at Koji Studios for helping me out with the printing.

So, come on down, enjoy some wine and check out the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment